It’s the middle of summer, which can only mean Boskone 55 is coming in fewer then 6 months and our team is kicking into high gear as we plan for next year’s convention. We will have a few new announcements coming soon, which should be a lot of fun!
In the meantime, to help us in the early stages of planning, we have set up two forms: one to help gather ideas for Boskone and one to enable potential program participants to request a survey. If you’d like to share your thoughts with us, this is the best way to let us know what you are thinking.
Here are the links to the Boskone 55 planning forms:
- Program Participants: If you would like to be considered as a potential Program Participant, please send us your contact information via this form.
- Program Ideas: If you have a program idea that you’d like to share with us, please visit our Program Idea Form.
Register for Boskone — Weekend Rates are Now Available:
Save save some time and buy your membership today for Boskone 55. Plus, buying your membership early is a great way to let us know you are coming. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Adult Full Convention: $55
- College Student Full Convention: $35 (school ID required)
- K-6 Full Convention: $25 (school ID may be required)
- 7-12 Full Convention: $25 (school ID may be required)
- Kids-in-Tow: $0 (children ages 7–12 who stay with their parents)
February 16-18, 2018
Visit the Boskone website for more information.