We’re very excited to share that the Multi-Author Book Party at Boskone is returning for a second year! It’s going to be a lot of fun with some great authors and a bunch of new books to celebrate, and we hope you’ll be there to join us for a fantastic event.
Multi-Author Book Party at Boskone
Date: February 14, 2015
Event Time: 6:30-7:50 pm
Mark your Boskone schedules now for a fun event with some great authors and exciting books!
Participating Authors Include:
- Ken Altabef — Alaana’s Way: The Calling
- E.C. Ambrose (Elaine Isaak) — Elisha Magus: Book Two of the Dark Apostle
- M L Brennan — Tainted Blood
- LJ Cohen — Time and Tithe
- Valerie Estelle Frankel — Joss Whedon’s Names
- Betsy Grant — Adventures of Point-Man Palmer in Vietnam
- Walter H. Hunt — Elements of Mind
- Toni L.P. Kelner (Leigh Perry) — Dead But Not Forgotten: Stories from the World of Sookie Stackhouse(editors, Charlaine Harris and Toni L.P. Kelner); and The Skeleton Takes a Bow
- Ken Liu — The Grace of Kings
- Marshall Ryan Maresca — The Thorn of Dentonhill
- Henry V. O’Neil — Glory Main and Orphan Brigade: Books One and Two of the Sim War
- Ammi-Joan Paquette — Princess Juniper of the Hourglass
- Roberta Rogow — Mayhem in Manatas
- Lauren M. Roy — Grave Matters
- Darrell Schweitzer — The Emperor of the Ancient World
- D. Lynn Smith — Gates of Midnight, Issue #2 Chosen
- Erin Underwood — Geek Theater
- Jo Walton — The Just City
Boskone’s Multi-Author Book Party will take place in the Galleria. Authors will have their new books, swag and knickknacks on hand to celebrate their new releases with fans and friends alike. Come check out these awesome new books and meet the authors before heading off to your next event!
And no party is a party without cake, or at least cupcakes! So, in true fandom style, we’re also holding a “spec fic cupcake bake sale” run by B. Diane Martin to benefit the Tiptree Awards. These amazing cupcakes are handmade and donated by Joanna and Frederic Norton. Here’s a picture taken by Seanan Maguire of some of the Norton’s cupcakes from last year (2014). They were a real hit!
Note: All donations received from the Tiptree Bake Sale will be sent to the James Tiptree, Jr. Award Council as donations to help support their non-profit organization.
We are looking to making this a fun and festive event for everyone. Please share this post with your friends and other fans who would enjoy hanging out and chatting with some amazing authors about their new books!
… and don’t forget to mention the cupcakes!
Congratulations to all of our authors and their new books!